Welcome

This site helps you to find many fact related to chemistry.
Subscribe to updates

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Jokes

Two atoms are walking down the street.
Says one atom to the other, "Hey! I think I lost an electron!"
The other says, "Are you sure??"
"Yes, I'm positive!"


Neutron walks into a restaurant and orders a couple of cokes.
As she is about to leave, she asks the waiter how much she owes.
The waiter replies, "For you, No Charge!!!"

What weapon can you make from the elements potassium, nickel and iron? A KNiFe

If H20 is water what is H204? Drinking, bathing, washing, swimming

A small piece of ice which lived in a test tube fell in love with a Bunsen burner. "Bunsen! my flame! I melt whenever I see you" said the ice. The Bunsen burner replied :"It's just a phase you're going through".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers